Comprehensive Adoption Medicine Consultants, LLC. (“CAMC”) operates this website to allow clients and users to view health-related information, communicate with CAMC, set up appointments and access additional services. By entering and using the CAMC website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use. If you cannot agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the CAMC website:
· CAMC’s website and documents, such as text, graphics, images, and other material, is for informational purposes only and is not intended in any way to be used as medical advice or to replace medical advice, diagnosis or treatment of any genetic condition offered by any other healthcare provider. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of any content provided in CAMC’s website or documents.
· By using CAMC’s website or documents, you understand and acknowledge that CAMC makes no warranties or guarantees that the information contained herein is accurate or complete, and is not responsible for any errors or omissions therein, or for the results obtained by the use of such information.
· CAMC may not provide services in some jurisdictions. Contact CAMC to find out if CAMC’s services are available in your state.
· CAMC makes no representations or warranties with respect to any evaluation, assessment, testing, treatment, or action by any person utilizing the information offered or provided on this website.
· CAMC’s website and its content and all site-related services are provided “as is,” with all faults, with no representations as to accuracy or warranties of any kind, express or implied. No oral or written information provided by CAMC or its authorized representatives shall create a warranty of any kind and CAMC shall not be liable for nay damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages), arising from your use of this website. As a user of this website you understand, accept, and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this website, all site-related services, and third-party websites.
· CAMC’s website and documents may contain hypertext or other links to Internet sites, not owned or controlled by CAMC, that may be of interest. CAMC is not responsible for and does not monitor the reliability or content of the websites linked to this site. Users of this website assume all risks incurred while using the links to other websites contained on the CAMC website. CAMC and its employees and agents assume no liability for any damages (including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages) arising out of access to or use of links to other websites contained on CAMC’s website or documents. CAMC is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the CAMC site, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites.
· Note that CAMC may revise the information on this website/in its documents or otherwise change or update its website/documents, including the terms of this disclosure, without notice to you.